Monday 8 November 2010

31

Ι have to admit that last night, when I got to bed, I hoped that everyone would forget the fact that it is my birthday... and mostly that I am turning 31... this is a scary number... it seems like a final countdown or something like that, and what scared me the most is that 31 means I have to get serious and start thinking of my life and what I'm going to do with it.... so I decided to hate this day and stay mad all day long... and then I got to my best friend's house, and saw her expecting me on her doorway with a birthday cake at the shape of a heart, a cake she made with love only for me, and I thought "what the hell are you talking about? this day rocks because you have amazing people around you that do their bests to make it rock....". This is probably he best birthday present I have ever gotten in my life... and I wouldnt change it for the world! So yeah, I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww, nek sweet nek! why would u refuse to celebrate such days? everyone needs to be pampered and loved extra at least once a year, so enjoy your day at its fullest. and please rememeber that life starts at 40, so you still have a decade to go! happy birthday again, bella! xxx

    ReplyDelete